Thursday, June 22, 2006

22/6/2006@AUS

Dear all,

I have arrived Aus already....

I have met my boss although I haven't start working. It is very nervous for me because of my poor English. However, I will try my very best to overcome the difficulties.

In the past few days, it was extremely busy for me and Cooker. We walked and walked...very tired...And we found some places where we can buy cheap food so that we have no need to cook.

I have activated my sim card already, if you want to call me, send me a email.

My address posted before is wrong and here is the correct one:
Parkridge Corporate Apartments,
(Room no please refer to me MSN)/ 6-14 Oxford street, Darlinghurst, Sydney NSW 2010

I will upload the photos if possible....

Take care

Best wishes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yan~miss u 2 so much ^^
don't worry so much on the job..just take it as usual work...
we all look forward to see u back..
and gathering for sindy's village~
hoho~

yan said...

SINDY!!!!
Cooker and I miss you all so much~~
And life here is quite boring......
I can't wait to come back!!

I cannot always online and use internet right now cos it is not convenient. Anyway, I'll online if it is possible!

Miss you all and take care!