Monday, June 26, 2006

26/6/2006@AUS




















I & Cooker & Loklam @ Hong Kong House on 22/6/2006

26/6/2006
It is my first working day.
Everything seems good, so far.
I hope I can handle it, however, I really think my listening is needed to be improved ASAP!
Today, I do a lot of "matching" and "pasting"...."After" and "Before" of models. No need to worry about me everyone, because my boss and supervisors or even my partners are nice! SO lucky!

Dear all,
I miss you all so much!
Anyway, I will try my best and all of you please tell me how and what are you doing in Hong Kong...I want to know that!

PS: I cannot send you all postcards for the time being BUT I will send!hehe~~

Take good care!!

Regards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come you post one photo only...
post the photo of you and ur colleagues, apartment, new friends......etc please~

yan said...

Hihi~

I also want to upload more but it takes long time to upload so I only uploaded 1 photo.

Anyway, I will upload more~