30/6/2006
It is my 5th working day here~
Happy Friday!
Today is busy since next week is school holiday~
Nicki and I have to tidy up all notes for teachers and students~
Next week, I have to work for a teacher~
Helping her to prepare boards~
Please pray for me.........
I went shopping after work last night~
But...I bought nothing~
Cos I have to save more and more money.......
Anyway, I had my lovely cheese cake in Mcdonalds' (A$3.75/ea)
I love it!!Yeah!
Last night, I went to sleep late at 12:00am......because we came home late~
Cooker and I went shopping in Woolworths(a supermarket)~
Cos we have "beauties in Kitchen" on show again~
We do it almost everyday.......
Oops, it is quite dangerous to hang out at night on George St.~
There were crazy ppl~
Yes, we should not go out at night!
Wakakaka...today morning,
my uncle called me and ask Cooker and I go for BBQ with them on Sunday~
Yeah!!!!!
(my mum could not contact me last night cos I left my mobile phone in my apartment for battery recharging and she phoned to my uncle and auntie~ I'm so sorry for bothering them again!)
Sat. night, World Cup 2006!!
England VS Portugal~
I decide to go out and watch it in Casino~
Because we can have 3 cups of free drinks and 10 credits for playing with our passport!
It should be so much fun~
don't want to be a stupid girl anymore~
Grow up, Yan!
To have fun everyone!
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment