Tuesday, June 27, 2006

27/6/2006@AUS

27/6/2006
It is my 2nd working day here.
Everything is OK. HAHA~

I thought that I always have bad luck,
but I think God still bless me.
Last night, I did not have good mood and could not fall asleep~
At that time, Lily phoned me!!!!
Oh...I miss you so much!
We talked for around 1 hour!
Just talking and sharing life here could really help me to feel more relax!
I just want to talk and talk~

How do you do everyone?
Share with me!!
By the way, is the weather in Hong Kong bad?? Surfing Yahoo HK, it tells it would rain in these few days.

I cannot upload photos right now since I am in my office and it is lunch time, so cannot upload more photos for the time being, anyway, I'll upload more. Wait for me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the photo, i knew u are healthy and hapi~ ^v^
so miss both u2 although u2 went for 1 week only...
and we are bored in HK..coz' nobody went shopping with me, except annie and kathy.
how can i connect u? by phone?
whether it is cheap to call u or u call us?
anyway, work hard and be confident on jobs....good luck!

Anonymous said...

healthy........haha
we chat in msn daily wor~still boring?

yan said...

Dear Sindy and Hei,

I miss you all very much too. You can contact me through email or call on my mobile phone or apartment room number. If you all have SKYPE, it is relatively cheap to call me I think since it costs 20 cents a minute(call from Thailand to Sydney)!! Do you need my phone number?hehe...

I am healthy here, don't worry about me!hehe...I seem fatter than before...>.<

You all have to take good care of yourselves.

Enjoy and God bless

Regards,
Yan